- TCP imported 1,104,605 MT of white sugar in 2010-11
- As per directive of the Government, TCP has delivered 478,480 MT of sugar to Utility Stores Corporation (USC) . 2,843 MT to Canteen Stores Department (CSD), and 300 MT to Pakistan Navy. 56,861 MT has been off loaded in the open market through tenders to stabilize the prices. Similarly, 169,337 MT has been delivered to the provincial government for marketing through their own mechanism.
- At present, TCP has 369,784 MT in its stocks which is being steadily released to USC, while maintaning reasonable reserves from strategic poit in view.
- 100,000 MT urea has imported against open tender for Rabi Corp 2011.
- Similarly 125,000 MT has been imported under the Saudi Fund for Development's credit facility of US$ 100 million from Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) for Rabi Corp 2011.
- The entire imported Urea has been delivered to the National Fertilizer Marketing Limited (NFML) for domestic marketing.
- 25,000 MT Basmati Rice lying in stock with TCP has been sold through tender.
- The financial statements for the fiscal year 2009-2010, indicate that the Corporation has earned profit of Rs. 1,632,878 Million