- Export of selected items of public sector corporations, agencies, etc;
- Channelizing exports through TCP to various markets under credit line given by the Government to expand business in areas such as Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)/Central Asian Republics (CAR)/Malaysia, African countries, etc;
- Export of Pakistani products to new/non-traditional markets by way of giving concessions/incentives offered by Government to prospective buyers for capturing new markets;
- To perform innovative role of undertaking export of non-traditional items to non-traditional markets on experimental basis;
- To undertake and develop export of fresh fruits/vegetables and minerals in collaboration with and on partnership basis with the private sector.